Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I wonder what the next step is..... when you go to the bar and are playing a game of pool and someone comes up to ya in the middle of the game... askin if they can have the next game..... one would normally assume that they want to play the winner for control of the table.... why is it that some people assume that when they put their money in the slot that they own the table.... that's not the way it works people... and what the hell is the idea of trading someone's ID for the que ball.... I doubt I'll ever play pool at club crapi anymore..... the table is not level and makes shooting next to impossible.... but we can't have everything we want.... hopefully someday soon I'll stop seeing all these situations in relation to life but perhaps it's a way of putting into perspective the way things should be.... it turns out lessons are around every corner and it's a shame that I took so long to see it this way.... but I know the future will be bright.... a lot has happened to me in the last few weeks but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.... looking at the bright side helps me get through the day.... maybe it will work for you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com