Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

it's been a busy week... I've been putting all my effort and free time ... well most of it... into finishing the damned stairs... I actually started putting the stain on this moring.. it's gonna look really nice.... other than that I've had to clean the floors ... because of the dust from the paint scraping it's making everything yucky... but I spose it will be ok in the end... once I have all this junk done I'll be able to finish off the deck in the back and the boards on the front of the house.... once all this is done I have to replace the front door and my job is complete.... oh and some more insulation in the attic.. can't forget that one lol.... but all in all it should make the place livable and fairly decent looking to sell.... I'm please with my mediocre work lol....

on another note I'm having a horrible work day.... but perhaps some funniness can be said about it... but lets see if I can put it in an interesting fashion.... anyway it's always nice when your talking to a complete moron that they admit to it first hand.... unfortunately that did not happen to me enough because almost every person just kept on arguing with me or ignoring my instructions.... one lady went as far as to say I'm trying to do it right but I"m just not..... yeah thanks your a star... how about the guy that continued to tell me that the issue he was having was a bug with our software and kept arguing the point when I finally got it through his thick head that he was wrong.... but even when he admitted he was wrong he still wanted a bug report done.... oh fuk it I'll type it in the notes but it isn't a bug....

speaking of notes... we have to keep track of everything we do on the calls and sometimes I have this habit of typing something into the notes about the customer or something silly happening around me (because I have a horrible memory and need to jot stuff down to remember them for later.... ) well the notes get reviewed by our bosses and also the company we work for and many other departments.... I wonder what they will say to the cause of my customers issue being typed as this:

cause: customer is stupid

yes this is actually what was saved in the notes and I cannot change them lol.... after I realized I did this it made my night.... I couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes.. but my mood quickly changed on my next call... what a horrible night... it's that bad that I cannot wait to get home so I can scrape more paint lolol... I only have one step to scrape left though... thankfully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com