Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

ummmm I dont know about you but I really think there is a problem with this.... a grown woman standing in the middle of her home.... grabbin for her balls.. and exclaiming something about them knowing full well she doesn't have any.... but yet it was quite funny... the next week is going to be very .. very... fun .. the tormenting... the repeating of stories lol... pure torture I'm sure.... the lady in question is a co-worker and she was hosting a housewarming party and thankfully provided the entertainment with stories of her kids... thanks for a great time.. we shall have to do it again someday... on another note... I keep meeting old friends recently and last night was no exception and because of this I am truly thankful to have so many even if I dont talk with them very often... true friendship is hard to come by but something I've come to respect a hell of a lot more.... I just wanted to say thanks to my friends for being there when I needed you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com