Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

what does alcahol do to people that makes them think they need to prove something? I was at the bar last night in typical fashion only slightly better than usual... I dont have game or just dont use it if I do... I just do my own thing and see what happens .. well part way through the night I was talking to a friend and all of a sudden her friend buts in all rude and hissy at me... I have no idea what it was about but perhaps she thought I was hitting on her or something... but anyway regardless I went about my business... later on happened to be talking to the same friend again and all of a sudden the other chick gets in my face again... next thing I know some guy is in my face tellin me some nonsence that I couldn't make out... so I ignored him and continued talking to my friend.... then he gets between me and her and says that she was his and I shouldn't be here.... well that was just down right funny.... but since I'm smart and dont want to be barred from a place I've just started to like going to... I walked away saying see ya later to the friend... meanwhile I was being watched apperantly.... I was standing by my usual spot waiting for a friend to come back for I would have someone to talk to when two indian girls come up to me..... one asks why I wasn't dancing.... I shrugged and then she says I'll be back... we'll dance.... then goes outside.. I spose to smoke or something ...... I'm trying to decide what to do .. run or otherwise when I have the urge to take a leak... meanwhile I forget about what just happened.... I go back to my spot and a while later the two return and drag me on the dance floor lol.... great now I am gonna be slave to two dominatrix indians.... thankfully I'm a nice guy and know how to duck for cover if need be lol but all in all it was a decent night out... spose I'll have to start watching my back now.. the bullshit is starting all over again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com