Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, July 31, 2006

4-5 days of freaking out partying and new beginnings..... enjoy.....

now that my head is cleared of the fog and I have begun a new life so to speak...I'll try to recollect the events that have occurred over my work breakdown and mini vacation that I so deserved... I will of course focus on the better parts.. because if I didn't .. it wouldn't be entertaining... anyway I freaked out on thursday and flew out of the office and never looked back.... I couldn't stand to be in the building any further and did not wish to go back.... thankfully I had a fantastic weekend full of fun and friends... I want to extend my thanks to all of the people I received messages from and those that came and celebrated with me.... of all the jumbles in my mind of the many many events I witnessed and took part in over the last 5 days I will try to put them in words that make sense and not what a drunken blog portrays..... though it seems to be somewhat acurate even if it is totally rediculous the way it is written...

the first thing I will go over is my anger on thursday... the blog from Wednesday was nearly a complete farce... it was my interpretation of the events I would have loved to happen on my last day of the second worst job I've ever held in my life... this in itself is not exactly true because I've had some pretty lousy jobs but what makes this job so lousy is that every couple months I break down and just do not want to do it anymore... well when I came into work on thursday I took a few shitty calls and decided that I didn't want to do it ever again.... and I walked out.... I didn't do any of the crazy things because I kinda want to remain out of prison and well the references I would get from this place are worth while having for future employment ventures... however I did leave my webcase customers hanging.... I didn't even realize that I had not done them till after I left... but oh well it doesn't matter... none of them replied to my messages in the 4 days I took off.. so they couldn't be needing assistance very much...

thursday night I spent with roomie and I ended up gettin shitfaced doing absolutely nothing.... it was great.... unfortunately I was sposed to get up early on friday and do stuff to get my bday party together... this of course didn't happen because I was hungover and well to lazy to move my sorry ass.... and that would have stayed that way but I had made a commitment to pick up a new friend from St Peters.. we know her as the hurricane as I have mentioned in previous posts.... so a road trip commenced....

I left sydney and drove along the highway and every 10 minutes or so there was a group of motorbikes driving past me... a H.O.G. convention was being held this weekend in Cape Breton.. the idea was to gather hundreds actually thousands of bikes and parade through the streets... I'll come back to this as it happens in the days to come.... for now the bikes that passed me were quite the site to see... and made me feel better as I listened to music and drove along the whinding twisting roads.... there weren't really any points of interest to add here other than the Cape Breton scenery which you would have to experience yourself to fully appretiate it... although now that I think again I remember two more bikers passing me.... but the difference being they came from behind me and passed me like they were in the fast and the furious... since I was doing the speed limit and they blew past me like I was standing still they must have been doing 140... it was kinda fantastic

I get to St Peters and try to remember the directions I was given and figured my incompetance had let me pass my destination since I passed the main town (which isn't very big) and it appeared as though I was heading back into country... but as I pulled into the church parking lot to check my directions again.. I figured well maybe I just didn't go far enough... I consulted the directions and checked numbers of houses around the church... found that I hadn't gone far enough and turned back onto the road and kept going...... I spose until now if I hadn't just admitted this I probably could have kept the illusion that I really did make it there in one peice without any difficulties... course I had mentioned I tried to call the hurricane but of course my phone was useless... no signal when I needed it lol...

anyway the trip back was even less eventful other than a quick pit stop at the canal to check out the fisherman.... I note this because the hurricane made me take a picture of him... sadly by the time I got the camera on him he was not actualy fishing... oh well.... we stopped for a bite to eat... I am really beginning to love pan fried fish... especially from the place we stopped at.. it was fantastic ... oh and the girl that waited on us really insisted that the fries were the best... they were pretty good... but I spose I should mention the wall of sayings they have posted... I took pics of the better ones and when I get them from my camera I'll try to post them...

the night time turned into another drinking party... had a few drinks at the house and watched a movie... had some laffs a glass of wine ended up on the floor and made the room smell nice for a while lol.... the cab ride was interesting as we pulled up to dooley's and had a few games of pool... it turns out that I got my ass handed to me because I kept sinking the 8 ball... umm.. for some reason lol.... but then it happened again... a beer ended up being spilled on the carpet.... poor hurricane had the spills lol..... so we then moved on to some dancing at the crappi club... met my friend clare and proceded to show my (or was that our) talents on the dance floor to the hurricane.... (we really are quite the dance partners) she had been informed that I was quite the dancer... yeah I spose I am.... she in turn showed me her robot moves lol (as she described it.. I think she did better than she thinks) however there was the dood in the biker outfit doin a jiggin dance with a woman.... it turned into the hurricanes incentive to dance... maybe she just wanted to get closer to him lol... anyway other than that I managed to spill a drink all over myself.. and I have absolutely no idea how it happened...... oh yes and I got beat up with a sub .... I think the hurricane has anger management issues...

saturday... happy bday to me.... I ended up sleeping in... I was sposed to go pick up a couch so people would have a place to sit when they came over... oh well it was raining anyway lol..... but I did eventually get out to pick it up.. must thank my buddy for that again.... I got some groceries and this is when one of the kewlest things I've witenessed in an extremely long time happened.... the H.O.G. rally was driving past the grocery store... I've never seen so many bikes goin by... even hot biker chicks I was.. really impressed... and the roar of the bikes.. I just wanted to stick out my arm and knock one of them off and steal the bike just to be in this parade lol... but of course I couldn't do that because then it would be a race... couple thousand bikers chasing me to kill me for steallin a fellow bikers bike lol.. anyway after the bikes went by we got the groceries and then headed back to the house to finish up preparations for the party...

I managed to cook up some curry sauce which ended up being used as a dip for nacho's... fantastic idea lol... peole started showing up and the party got under way... I buzzed around my huge house like a fly... from room to room and then outside and back in.... managed to make my presence known to all that showed up.. even some people I've never met before... so perhaps I have a few new friends... all in all it was fantastic night that continued out to hermans and beyond... I've already mentioned some of the highlights but I spose I'll go into a bit more detail...

I didn't get ice for the party and was asked what kind of host I was.... I never get ice cause I dont use it lol... and well it turned out to be a good thing because me and lisa go next door to get some at the store... in the process of obtaining the ice lisa says to me that in order to break the ice apart one would drop the bag on the floor and to the ladies shock and amazment behind the counter... not to mention lisa the bag exploded on the floor when she demonstrated what should be done.... I couldn't stop laughing... at least we tried to clean it up for the woman... and she was mopping the floors anyway so she just had to run over it again is all... but what people dont know is that lisa put the ice back in the bag.. yes the stuff on the floor.... another reason that I dont use ice... ya never know where that stuff comes from.... so for all of yew that did have ice in yewr drinks? hope yew enjoyed it lol

unfortunately lisa beat me up for telling that story... and now I'm sure the nex† time I see her she'll do it again lol... but it didn't stop there... her husband was talked into showing up with the fruit bootie pink shirt.. yes I have pictures and they will be displayed soon enough.. just have to set up the FTP server on my new hard drive (being installed tonight) but that's another story... so apperantly the people out on the step were hollering at people going by.... if I had known I would have been able to join in lol but I was too busy dancing around the house... aparently I left the party when there were still people there.... which I cannot believe I did but since I had spend the whole evening drinking and carrying on I probably was not in any shape to be in charge of anything not to mention that I had been drunk for the past two days... so partying on to hermans.... I honestly dont remember getting to the bar or even going for that matter... I swear I blanked out for the ride to hermans somewhere after Lisa and CorEy left the house because I do remember saying good bye to all of them in the van... it's a shame they didn't leave the chairs behind lol..

so anyway what I remember of hermans was dancing... I remember going out to the smokin area and everyone out there found out it was my bday and I got hand shakes and high fives around... I do believe even some hugs... all strangers... I hope the hugs were from girls lol... maybe the hugs didn't really happen.. who the hell knows... I do remember another time goin out to the smokin area the line was not moving.... so I cleared a lane for me and the hurricane but the bouncer wouldn't let me out... nice... I shrunk back a bit and figured I was gonna be tossed out but after turning around the nice bouncer let me through and when I turned around the hurricane was no where to be seen...I spose the lane only works for short people lol but then the storm blew through the door and the party continues... it seemed that the more I travelled around the bar the more people that seemed to know me... and I know I didn't know any of these people but perhaps this is how drunk people become so popular lol

so the only other thing to mention was dancing... I like the way the dance floor is set up in hermans.. but its always way to packed and the sound system is not set up properly to allow the music to flow through the bar like the bands... oh well I danced all over the place and probably stepped on some toes for the first time in a very long time but at least I didn't fall.. and ... I didn't spill any drinks lol... after hermans came the adventure to slobway... aparently we had an incident with olives.. I expressed how disgusting they were and some dood that was getting them mashed into his sub was praising them... but I dont really remember this incident.. it was told to me later... and aparently it was quite funny to witness... oh well maybe someone can tell us more about it later...

after this I got assaulted by a sub toting hurricane... I think I'm actually getting used to seeing people getting beaten by subs lol.... and finally after all that I managed to sit on my couch and relax for a few minutes munchin on a sub... it seems that a conversation went on about how crappy we felt or how much fun the days events where or maybe it was just drunken blabbering.. I remember talking.. but I dont remember what was said.. but apparently it was funny... maybe the hurricane remembers it... so then the passing out happened.. I dont know how I made it upstairs.. and for that matter the porcelain god was never used.... I actually wasn't hungover at all on sunday morning.. and I think I was the only one... maybe I danced myself silly.. maybe I just had the best sleep I've had in an extremely long time.... or perhaps other things.. oh well.. I've heard that everyone had a great time and hangovers were had by many lol...

and then there was sunday... my little brother the superstar was playing a show for seaside days in Dominion so I had to make an appearance... he really is very good at his music... makes me proud that he's part of the family... after my brother is done of the stage it's time for bubs the clown.... a nice lady that for some reason cannot remember a kids name.... she asks a volunteer to come up on the stage and asks his name.. it's carter.... she proceeds to call him carson... and says his name wrong about 20 times... she asks the crowd for a magic word .. some guy behind me yells out carter..... she yells back.. noooooooo that's my helpers name.... what does she do next? she called the poor little boy carson again lmao.... it was incredibly funny if you were there.... not to mention she called another poor kid by the name of collin .... colon (yes the excretment oriface)... I then proceeded to get a decent burn on my arms and a stripe accross my face... the hurricane has a crispy forehead lol.... anyway fun and games and yucky hotdogs at hawks field and then I'm off to mom's for birthday lunch... she made my favorite dish of all time.. chicken creo (course I can't spell it but that's how it sounds) and thankfully I got to take a nap... I passed out at mom's for about 2 hours

to cap the night and fantastic weekend off we enjoyed a wonderful fireworks display it was really good... very bright and very loud.... where I layed on the grass it looked like the blasts of light were right above me and in most cases they were.. I could feel the ground shake as well.. it was great...

in closing we ended up at the firehall and proceeded to have more drinks... this would be the 4th night of drinking and I'm still not sure how I did it... but it was a great birthday weekend and thanks to my friends and family I managed to get back in the right frame of mind to continue with my plans.... 3 months to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com