Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

amazing .. I have posted 160 times on this stupid page of crap.... granted probably 30% of it is actual crap and should never be read but it's there and I'm not changing it (for now lol) but hopefully from this point forward there wont be too much crap.... for now I am going to tell a stupid story.... I show up to work and usually head to the crapeteria for some munchies .. yesterday I go down there and low and behold it's to early for me to go down there.... the bitch crankass woman is behind the counter... she is completely rude because whenever I go down there and she's there ... she looks right at me then goes about her business doing something else... refusing to wait on me... that's all fine and dandy.. I'm a regular customer and anytime she is there I just wont get anything.... I waited about 5 minutes... I was being lazy cause I didn't want to walk down the road... but after 5 minutes of this bitch lookin my way but not taking an order.... I had enough.... I went down the road and got some decent service....

on a side note .. I show up to work today with more food from down the road and it turns out that people are getting angry with me.... of course they are joking (perhaps) but one said... I hate yew.... shocked I said why... well she looked at the food and said it smells so good.... indeed thats why I got it isn't it.... another one came over to my desk... I said what?.... she said I"m niffin..... yewr what? niffin..... ummm ok.... apparently the smell of the food drew her over to sniff my desk ... thankfully she didn't put her nose in it lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com