Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

the day I finally quit stream.... what a loverly day... I hunted for 3 supervisors and in turn each time I told them to fuck off and die.... I managed to take 3 calls... told the first one to stop whining and grow a brain... the second I helped because she sounded nice and was actually decent to talk to... and well she gave me her phone number.... the third I cursed and swore up and down till the old fuker hung up.... then I said into the phone because I know the cocksuckers downstairs listen still... thank you for calling.... have a nice day....

chances are they will say they fired me but I got up and walked the fuk out of that shithole.... perhaps someday they will hire me back... but after today I highly doubt it... before I left I visited the toilet on every floor and had water spill all over the floors .... except for the second floor... I peed all over the place... ya know I had to go from all that walkin and yellin... but the first thing I did when I got in today was to go to the crapeteria and bitch slap the bitch behind the counter for being so fukin stupid...

next on my way out I shook hands with the security guard.... conveniently I didn't wash my hands after pissin in the bathroom... yuck I feel sick.... and I ripped the picture off my badge and stuck it on the door so people could see when they walked in.... only problem is... how do I get all my personal junk out of my drawers.... I forgot to pack it up... well spose there really isn't anything of importance there... a bunch of craft junk and a stuffed bear that my ex left behind... yeah nothing of importance.... if anyone wants it feel free to pillage my desk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com