Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dear Journal.. just cause the hurricane said so... today I went to see barbie in the parade... ya know the motorcycles... yes tha motorbike parade... and it was awesome.... got to see all the kewl bikes go by and some of them had really kewl hats makin them look funnier than I could describe.. but man the bikes were fantastic... return of the drunken blog.... and what a blog it is... I have the ability of pretending I am' a normal person .. except the background noise of the hurricane storm called Katrina.. and lots of noise it is... but at least she didn't hit no one with a sub tonight.. except me... and dayum that hurt.. anyway onward I had a party tonight for my 30th birthday and what a party.. had some fantastic people show up... and it was a lot of fun... I'll try to post some pics of the event tomorrow... but in the mean time I'm gonna pass out and try not to wake up huggin the keyboard... or the porcelane god..... but I'm sure that I will in the morning.. but what kind of drunken blog would this be if I didnt mention it... but for now... I"m gonna go pass out and perhaps remember some of the great stories tomorrow... such as my friend Lisa smashin a bag of ice in the store.. and CorEy showin up in a fruit bootie pink shirt... at least no one spilled any drinks.. and I cant' continue.. I'll try tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com