Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELCOMING PARTY SATURDAY JULY 29TH

some people get nervous when they turn a remarkable age.... I on the other hand am barely noticing the difference... it seems that this year will be my 30th year of existance and the closer it comes the more I worry that I will not be able to celebrate it accordingly.... on this occasion I would like to have a blowout party for the first time in my life to celebrate ... ordinarily I treat it like any other day and just go on about my business but I really feel that it is important to make this one special... espeshuly with all the bullshit I went through for the last three months... now that I have my life back in order it is time to pick up the last missing peices and live life to the fullest.... soooo there is lots of warning... a full on party will be held in of course my honour.. Saturday 29th of July.... all are welcome (as long as you dun break nothing lol) but bring your own booze or otherwise... I can't afford to be shelling out for you all (well sorta lol) if ya dun know my address just send me a note and I'll even provide directions with the help of mapquest lol... and if you need a place to crashs I'm certain that can be arranged as well.. you might want to bring a pillow lol but make sure you certainly bring a smile... anyone that is not having a good time will need to submit to some fun... hell maybe even a krapioke machine of sorts might turn up
we shall see..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com