Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I didn't want to write about this but it's just too funny to pass up..... on friday I was content with staying home and watching movies while having a few drinks.... that got dashed.... I was talked into going on a blind date... but a blind date for someone else... picture someone being setup with someone else... never met before.. or if did didn't know much of each other.... and one of them brought a friend.... is it still classed as a date? or would it then be called a 3 some? perhaps it's something else... but at the risk of being an asshole (not that I mind) I figure I should stop the story before getting into details... that would be wrong lol.... well whoever said I was a nice guy.... well I am but only in certain aspects... lets just say it was a fun night out... I almost concidered getting up to sing... it was that good lol... but since the audience was less than desirable I figured I'd not risk becoming a star for the local community... (though I was told I was a star... maybe for a different reason lol) perhaps I'll tell that story someday... but not anytime soon... as for the blind date.. right from the getgo it didn't go to well... no sparks... other than the need for a ride somewhere.. I think it would have been cut short there.... (if it were my date I woulda went home) but since it wasn't I became the buffer for the letdown.... (I shoulda got paid for it) so I was my normal self... I was half drunk at the time and cracked some jokes... told some stories... the usual.... it turns out that apperantly (not through any thought of my own) I was making fun of the date.... I had no intention of that it just sounded like it I spose... I didn't get a crack on the jaw so I couldn't have said anything nasty ... oh well it wasn't destined anyway ... but it was entertaining... but since I"m a nice guy I'm not going into detail... besides you had to be there in order to get it... the only funny part that needed to be told her was that it was a blind date and I was brought along (against my actual will) to be the "buffer" because she knew it wasn't gonna go well lmao... sheesh I feel so used...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com