Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I dont even know where to begin.... the most rediculous things happened tonight.... I could start with the guy we thought was dead but I will leave that one for last.. I showed up at the late bar fashionably late.... they call it hermans.... anyway it was a friends birthday and everyone decided to step out.... there were lots of sites to see as well... and for once the band was actually quite good.... but anyway from the highlights are these:

I saw my cousin out for the first time in a long time... but probably because I haven't been to this bar in ages.... I only mention this so she might see herself online lol

the birthday girl decided to show everyone at the table her box.... if you dun understand.. yew dun need to lol

there was the kewlest dood I've ever seen in my life... he was in front of the stage doing his version of the drummer... but to no drum.... and no rythum... and mixed it with dancing... he looked like he should be in a straight jacket but in actuality he was quite funny to watch....

I dont like to mention names but this one was kinda interesting and I have to mention it...... "hurricane" Katrina... lol I can't elaborate other than she brought a party storm with her lol but I'm mentioning it for those that understand....

after the bar the most interesting things happened.. some of them I may not be able to tell because I can't remember but the two that stick out and sorta capped the night... first we are in subway waiting for the lineup to let us go through when this guy starts talking to us that we are lets say vulgar and his supposed virgin ears can't handle it.... roomie says to him virgin ears indeed they been fingered many times before I'm sure.... so he takes this as an open invitation to chat up a storm... he tells us that he goes to church... since none of us believe him we let him know... he proceeds to try to outdo roomie... which he's failing miserably... so he turns on me... going with his churchly attitude he calls me an alter boy ... what a lewser... at this point I'm just ignoring him because he's trying to start a fight... and as always I dont need shit like that lol

which brings us to the main event of the night.... we leave subway and walk down the block lookin for a cab... we decide to wait in front of the library while I call a cab... accross the street is a fella sittin on a step holding his head in his hands crumpled over.... he's passed out on the side of road... roomie decides she's gonna go over and see how he's doing.... she asks.. but he doesn't respond.... didn't even move... she yells.. still nothing... so she sits beside him.... now ya have to see this sight to grasp the full potential of the situation.... me and hurricane are sittin on the curb accross the street waiting for the cab... roomie is sittin beside this passed out drunk.... we are all laughing uncontrollably... (or maybe that was just me) when all of a sudden roomie pokes the drunk...... still.. he didn't move an inch.... we decide he's dead... do we do anything about this??? of course not it's just too funny.. so roomie starts tellin us to come over with him.... I'm not goin over just in case he is dead lol.... so she comes back over with us... but then hurricane goes over and tries to wake up the drunk.... he's still not moving an inch... our cab comes .. me and roomie get in the car and then hurricane comes in the other side.... we are driving off when she decides to tell us.... to wake him up she hit the passed out drunk with her sub....

He still didn't move an inch lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com