Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I dont like it when I dont have anything to write about.. it leaves me with the feeling that I'm not creative or that nothing important is happening in my life.... both of these things are not even remotely true but I cannot write about the events I have going on in my life... other than the stairs are done.... thankfully... and I might add they look very nice... and the other is the party..... plans are progressing.... now I just need to clean the place .... of course I'll have this accomplished on friday somewhere before the road trip I hope.... anyway need a new BBQ and and I'm actually gonna decorate the place... it will look like people actually live there.... thankfully I'm a good interier decorater if I want to be... or I'll have some helpfull hints from the master I learned from..... we shall see how it goes... for now... I must think of something decent to write about.. perhaps a new story I have been working on ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com