Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I woke up this morning and came down the stairs.... started watching some TV.... I heard some racket outside.. but I ignored it.... I watched a movie... and then the phone rang... it was for the roomie.... after I passed the phone I looked out the window.... the store next door had set up a BBQ stand.... in my driveway.... now the guy that runs the store parks in the driveway all the time.... but this is a bit extreme.... they blocked off the entire driveway to put on a BBQ for the store.... I can't wait to get my new car to put a stop to all this crap......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com