Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

it turns out I have another story about americans... apparently it's a common misconception that americans are under the impression that canadians dont like them... well I could agree with that but the guy I was speaking to last week mentioned a new aspect of this.... he actually asked me (and was being totally serious) if it was true that canadians dont like americans because they dont speak french... this baffles me... there are many better reasons not to like americans... but this is not one of them... perhaps it's because most americans have turned a real dislike for france lol... who the hell cares... I casually informed him that I didn't speak french then asked him since I didn't speak french maybe I hated myself?? no buddy I just dont like you because your stupid... and as the saying goes.. you've opened your mouth and proved it..... on another note... another person I was speaking to last week decided to stop troubleshooting her issue for a few minutes to yell at her kid... the kid was taking the family bike (I spose they share it) to the store or something and she was complaining that it didn't have a bike lock.... the kid said it would be ok but the mother insisted that it would cost a lot to replace the bike.. somewhere in the vicinity of 1500..... I'm thinking to myself that if the bike cost that much I'm sure you could spare 5 bux for a decent chain lock.... whatever... so the woman proceeded with her arguement and the kid mentioned that she didn't pay for the bike but the mother said that's not the point the point is that it would cost a lot of money out of your pocket to replace the bike.... the kid then said I'm not paying for it.... and then the punch line from the mother..... (again being totally serious)... I bet if I take you to Judge Judy I'd get my money.... (for those that live in a hole in the ground... Judge Judy is a T.V. court show) what the fuk is this world coming to? buy a fukin lock for your fukin kid and stop being an idiot....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com