Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

it's becoming a recurring event.... friday nights of pain or pleasure.... and last night was no exception... I believe that I've not seen so many spilled drinks in a long time..... sadly one of the spilled drinks was all over me.... so I ended up being loaded and covered in it as well.... my living room smells like wine... and the carpet by the pool table we used at Dooleys smells like beer.... but lucky for me the only drink I spilled was the one that went all over me at the crappi club.... perhaps I should pay more attention to what I'm doing.. course I still have no idea how it happened lol... anyway after a bunch of dancin we made our way towards hermans to see what remained of the street party.... we come accross two black ladies... they were extremely full of ... umm.... energy... but one of them appeared to be on the ground trying to pick herself up..... and the two of them were goin on like some of the ladies you see in the movies.... 'bettah watch out girl..... yew'll catch hepatitis in these streets.... yew catch anything these days'... and then the crazy bitch tripped again ...... the other one kept walking away... saying.... 'oh watch out girl'.... and the one that tripped started rollin on the ground with her dress goin up over her head.... it was quite the site to see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com