Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, July 08, 2006

the werd lesbian is kinda amazing to me now...... as I have had my first real lesbian experience.... of course I'm not talking that I was with a lesbian but it was kewl just the same... you see I was at the club and a friend I haven't seen in such a very long time came up to me tried to kiss me and meanwhile nearly falling over decided she wanted to dance just that instance.... ok this is all fine and dandy but she is a lesbian.... where does she think this is going lol.... so I'm being dragged to the floor (not that I mind at all) when we start dancing she's all over the place.... getting freaked out as she gets closer then all of a sudden her eyes start wandering lol..... yes she's lookin at the girls...... next thing I know she says... I'm a lesbian... I like boobies..... so the first thing that comes out of my mouth is ... well my boobies are kinda small lmao... I couldn't help it next thing I know she is grabbin som girl beside us... I"m thinkin oh hell.. and I dissapear.. but not before I tell her friend that was on the other side of us.. that she's a mess and look out.... so a little while later someone gets knocked over.. turns out to be a girl.... and standing over the girl... is my friend the lesbian.... yikes .. remind me never to get on the bad side of a lesbian lol... sadly the bouncers came and dragged her ass out of the club... but not before she pissed off some people... I can't believe that there are still guys that would put the pucks (punches) to a girl... but there was a guy that was absolutly livid.... he was nearly gonna chace the bouncers down just to get at this girl.. and I mean this girl is skinny so if he had been given the chance I'm afraid she would not be with us today.. luckily on my way out of the bar I seen her waiting for her friend and she appeared to be ok... but I bet she will have one hell of a hangover in the morning..... speaking of which.. I shall get my ass to bed.. two weeks to go till my birthday bonanza.... you best get your party hats..... wooo hoo... oh and just so ya know.... the indian girl from two weeks ago was still trying to pick me up again tonight... spose I have a fan club lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com