Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

and the drunken blog returns again.... it's amazing what happens when you get dragged to walmart and run around the store... seeing things and saying.. I could use one of those... so I ended up spending another pile of fukn money on things that would spruce up the place.... but it doesn't matter because we are dancing around the house at 4am in the morning .. music is very loud... I wonder if the new roomies are gonna join in .. the house is becoming full.. but full of fun and enjoyment... it's gonna be interesting to see what the next few months bring.. I wonder if I'll be able to keep up this pace... and still save enough to make my plans come to reality... this will happen.. I dont have the vises I used to have... and because of this everything is going according to plan.... now if only I had the one thing I really wanted... but of course that will take time.. and I have all the time in the world.. yes ..... I do.....

it's funny.... 5am and me and roomie are still chair dancing... though she is chatting.. I am blogging... the joys ...

a sorta recap of the nights events... if only I could remember lol.... a mutual friend came home from away .. we went to hermans.. on the way to the place we were passin daniels.. it seems that the place really does have a reputation... cause a dood was walkin down the street with a girl.. but ran ahead of her and started hi fiving and belly touching with some other dood in front of the place... yeah .. ummm anyway.... we get to hermans and the hugs begin... screaming and such... it's great to catch up with old friends.... and of course the dancing... it turns out there was an unknown dance off on the dance floor.. the old school songs were in effect but the dances weren't... some dood started doing the running man and our mutual friend decided that the parish center dances needed to be rekindled... well she started doin a fancy runnin man and well lets say showed the poor sucker up... if I wasn't as drunk as I was I might have been able to do something about all this and show them all up.. but since I was afraid of fallin on my poor fukn ass I decided to just stick with the butt shaking..

at least I wasn't the drunkest of us all .... cause it seems that one of the ladies decided it would be a good idea to stand all of a sudden but she sorta toppled over and we all laughed... or maybe it was just me... I'm sorry but yew should never get so drunk that yew can't stand up ...

and on that note.. it's time for some sleep... it's wayyyyyyyy to early in the morning to be still up... but I still have to get the parts of the new desk off my bed.. now if I can just keep up my performance.... drunken bowling tomorrow... maybe I can win a string... as iff lmao... hahahahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com