Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, August 11, 2006

the big move back into the dungeon..... it's been a long time since I took calls from the old Abay but it's good to be home again.... we have a section in the basement at work that was called Abay... it was the place where you first took calls before you went on the actual floor.. at least when I started it was... but now I can call it home again (when I'm at work) but the drawbacks to this are the smoking area is just outside and the most used bathrooms in the building are on this floor... which brings me to the nasty.... now I've posted about boogers on the walls but this is getting rediculous..... how far with these disgusting creatures go.... I mean flicking boogers on the wall is one thing but putting your pubic hairs on top of the urinal is just plain nasty.... yes the urinals are set on the wall and most have some sort of ledge on the top of them.... well nobody in the building is tall enough to have their pubes fall on top of it.. they had to be placed there by hand... (or other disgusting means) I'm really sick of this place and it's childish tendancies.... but I have to put up with it for 2 more months..... I hope I can make it without snapping... unfortunately I'm extremly close to doing just that... but moving back to the positive..... things haven't been this good for me in such a long time.... I'm on the right track to getting my life back together.... I wish things were a bit different but in the long run it seems these things happened for the better... I just hope things work out for everyone involved (past or present) ... I miss the way things used to be but life changes all the time.... you have the power to make the changes necessary to make it all work out for the better... so far I've done that for myself and there are only two more decisions I have to make but they are the most difficult decisions I've ever had to face and I hope I have the power and ambition to choose the correct path... but the end result is never the easy way... we shall see what becomes of this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com