Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

drunken blog is making a huge comeback.... because it's the morning and I'm back from another party night .. feelin quite good... havin people stay over... it's great that I have a huge house with places for everyone to stay... but no 6am night for me tonight ... but only because I gotta werk .... if I didn't have to work I would be partying still with the rest of them... except one.. he's passed out on my couch.. nice. .lmao.. I hope I dont wake up to that..

we were in subway and as usual fashion there is someone in the lineup actin the fool .. but it wasn't me ... the guy ahead of us is goin on about his fukn sub and some other bullshit when I said put some hot sauce on that sub... hes like I cant handle that shit... and of all people the guy behind the counter makin the sub says.. yew pussy... and the guy was like.. ok put some on.... and doesn't the guy put a pile of sauce on it.. more than my foot long.. and the poor dufus is only havin a half a sub... dumbass... shoulda quit while yew were ahead... and didn't have a burning tongue... hopefully he wasn't gettin the sub for some girl.. cause when I looked around when the guy behind the counter was puttin the hot peppers. jalapeno's and hot sauce on my sub.. the guy before me.. yes the pussy... was walkin around the store goin... blah blah blah.. but did not have a sub anywhere near him... but oh well lewsers will be lewsers.... I wish I had more but I dont.. I need to sleep now... got werk in the morning... yeah .. otherwise I would be partying on with the rest of them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com