Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

funniest car ride home... it all started with us waiting for one of our riders out front.... the security rent a cop guard decides he wants to act all tough n shit but went on like he was guarding a kindergarten class.... he didn't take to kindly to some of the class mocking him.... so he got a bit pissed off... but he took it out on the wrong fella... but it was mostly because we were all laughing and carrying on .... we couldn't help it.. we were provided with some entertainment... next door to work is a bar.... and more often then not there are some wild and crazy drunk fuks roaming around the place.... tonight was no exception... there were 3 people walking down the road towards the bar and one of them was yellin out in a drunken mumble... I still have no idea what she was saying but since I was sposed to be intoxicated at the time I struck up a babble fest with the woman.... so that went on for about 5 minutes... she was a really slow mumble stumbler when all of a sudden darrel next to me yells out... "aaaaaaawwwwww put your teeth in gramma".... we all broke out .. the timing and everything was perfect.... so the laughter n such continued in the car.. we discussed the freezer kat lady I mentioned in a previous post.. apperantly we know the kats name... but unfortunately I dont remember what it is... I'll find out and post it here... the rest of the funny car ride I can't remember off hand so rather than bore you I'll leave it at that... perhaps if any of the people involved want to post a comment to refresh the memmory lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com