Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, August 07, 2006

I am bitter tonight... dont want anything to do with anyone.. except a very small list but they aren't here right now so I am just bitter... I have been lost all weekend long because I am missing what I used to have and have no release at the moment.. I want to just fukn cut all ties and dissapear but am not in the right mindset to do so... with this in mind I decided to do something about my job situation.. looking for work will be difficult while working a job but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take.. I need to change my place of employment for a number of reasons.. I'm not going to disclose that here but I think yew can guess the reasons.. I was busy tonight recreating my resume because I stupidly deleted it .. but I'll post my drunkn resume for yew ... enjoy.... I wonder if I can get fired for applying for internal jobs with this stupid resume

Joe Earhart
666 made up road
shitville, NS B1A 9E0

EDUCATION
1994-1995 Cape Breton Beauty College
The emblem made people say it was a beauty college I graduated from because they didn’t have what it took to better themselves like I did. They would rather sit on their ass inserting thumbs up their asses making fun of others because they didn’t have the mentality to go to school to learn something.

1991-1994 Glace Bay High Penitentiary
This place was pure hell in a raw form. The teachers made you feel like crap on a daily basis and the students weren’t any better.

EMPLOYMENT
2002-2006 Stream Blows ass
Support Professional. Provide support over the phone for stupid Americans that complain about the service because they are too dimwitted and don’t realize we are trying to help them even though they are incredibly incapable of assitance
2001-2001 Ron Weber
Nose picker. I was the one that sat in the back and took calls while collecting loverly samples to be mailed to unsuspecting customers.

2001-2001 7-Eleven
bum slave. I was made a slave but a fingerless bitch of the north. Nothing was ever good enough and I was never busy enough to please the bitch. If only I was a prostitute maybe I could have made her happy in the back room.

1995-2000 Bargain Shop!
Stockperson and Cashier. My favorite job ever. Nothing bad to say here except the last manager that I worked for. I was a better manager than him. He was only good at fukin himself and everyone around him up the bumm

1995-1998Lofood
Stockperson. Bunch of racist pricks here. Don’t ever go there.

1994-1994 UNIA Hall
Summer grant for neighborhood cleanup and maintenance. What a fukn joke. I got paid to go to mcyuckles and have an eating contest with pancakes. Not to mention the fukn stupid work was refurbishing the house of the person that managed the grant. Pathetic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com