Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I just got reminded of the bacon bits episode.... now there are a lot of unusual things that people do ... and I've been told of a number of them.. but the food all over the body kinda thing is a bit extreme.. not to mention a waste of food... but in some cases it turns into something very funny.... one of the ladies we were traveling with on friday night got one of them sausage things outside of Hermans from the cart vender people.... and had it covered with stuff and bacon bits... well we all got in the cab and events and drunken discussions occurred but the one thing I overlooked was the bacon bits and various other things from the sausagefest managed to fall off the bun into cleavage.... we all had a good chuckle at the gasps and moans of "oh my god I just dropped it down my shirt" or something like that... anyway the part that makes this funnier is that apparently when she got home ... getting ready for bed she hears the sound of bacon bits falling on the floor or whatever... lol... lucky for us the cab driver was her date cause I think we might have been thrown out of the cab because of our craziness..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com