Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I've received this email a number of times and it's got me wondering.... lets see how true it actually is.... if any of these things apply to you for me then how bout lettin me know instead of sending this mess of junk to me lol.... I'm inclined to agree with it's thoughts but what is the point of agreeing with it if you have absolutely no idea who is thinking these thoughts about you... seems kinda pointless to me....

Words of Wisdom

This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.

1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for. (I know at least 4 people that this applies to without question and in my opinion family doesn't count because they are automatic)
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way. (I hope there are more but again who are they lol)
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you. (I can't argue with this but there are very few people that hate me)
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you. (a smile from nearly anyone can brighten ones day)
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep. (I love my mom too... but umm if there were any others I'd like to know about it)
6. You mean the world to someone. (I hope so because I know there is a short list that mean the world to me)
7. You are special and unique. (everyone is special and unique because that is what makes them themselves)
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you. (this one I hate because if they love you and you dont know they exist how did they come to love you if you dont give them the time of day)
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. (I've found this out a few times in my life... honestly I hope it doesn't happen again because sometimes it hurts to much)
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look. (this does work sometime)
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks. (I've learned that the rude remarks just bring you down.. but I've also learned to just let them go.. life is too short)

this is one of the extremely few forwards that I dont mind... except that I receive it all the time and sometimes from the same people.. but the message itself suggests something of it... hhmmm ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com