Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, August 18, 2006

my new release is not werking... I've been becoming increasingly upset and angry at werk... but there are some other factors that are not helping... events in the past keep waging war in my mind and makes me wonder how it affects my judgment for the future... I dont think I can make it through the next couple months... the only thing that seems to help these days is getting wasted at a bar on the weekends.. and that just pisses me off more... I never used to feel like that.. I was content with spending some alone time at home.... but now that just makes me feel completely alone.. even when I'm not... that's probably half the problem at werk as well... we'll see how it goes... take it week by week... plans are rolling along in a good way... just need to keep my sanity and stay away from temptations.... I'm nearly there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com