Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

now I work in a call center but I really dont think that my job should really leave customers with a lasting impression... well not in the kind I am about to describe anyway..... well I helped this old bag with her issue and said good bye... we were on the phone for a while and managed to correct her stupid issue... yes it really was a stupid issue... anyway she didn't hang up... so I typed up my notes and just let her ramble on... well the lady was moaning and saying hhmm hhhmmm then oh god.. and moaning some more... so I was thinkin she was just entertaining herself but the more I listened the more it sounded like she was "really" entertaining herself lmao.... I let 2 other people listen and they agreed she was having quite the time with herself lol.... so even though I wasn't talking to her .. does it still count that I had phone sex?? I hope not because I didn't get any thrills out of it other than a good laugh with the people around me.. and now your enjoyment as well lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com