Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, August 18, 2006

so I've had a few stupid things happen at work over the past week.. some of them funny others just pissed me off... but I wrote em down so I wouldn't forget them ... this way I could share them with everyone... for me this is theraputic so if you dont like it... I dont really care lol... though I promise some of them are quite funny.... unfortunately some of them are not..

I'm really growing tired of the customers that call in and expect us to fix shit but they dont have their installation disks... the either threw it out because they didn't think they would need it anymore or that they figure once it's on the system it's always gonna be there... and then they complain about our service or that we are ripping them off because of their stupidity... which brings me to another point that just drives me nutz.. if your gonna give attitude to the person on the phone trying to help you... why do you go worse when we give attitude back? do you really think we should be nice when your not treating us nice? lately I've been getting annoyed really easily and it must show on the phone because I've had a few people tell me they want to speak to someone else... I'm happy to transfer you back to india ... cause I dont want to talk to you either... one fella I transfered away ended up coming back into the que to the guy sitting next to me.. said I was rude arrogant and everything else... he forgot to mention that he was just as bad.... but the guy sittin next to me told me he was... nice so I wasn't wrong in transfering him and wasting his time.. he certainly wasted ours....

speaking of customer service... they verify letters in the oddest way... actually most of them just speak funny but I forget why this is funny.. I have it written on my sheet but it makes no sence... I'm sorry .. I should just delete this but this just goes to show you I can't remember shit even if I do write it down...

onward with actual funny stuff... I was talking to a customer and the stupid woman was getting really impatient with an update download and was starting to piss me off with her stuipd comments... when she actually said out loud... "this is rediculous.. my wireless is so strange .. it's good then it's not good... perhaps if I go and sit on my router it will speed up" ... yes she actually walked into a different room .. I heard her grunt as she seemingly sat on her fukn router.... when she came back into the room she said... "yep that's better".. she probably scared the crap out of the inanimate object and it sped up just so she wouldn't sit on it no more...

course it could be worse.. another of my customers was getting impatient with her update downloads and decided to put the phone down and go make herself a grilled cheese sandwich.. before she did she asked me if it would be ok if she did... of course I said yeah.. you have time... I didn't want to talk to her either... she coulda been honest and said that she didn't wanna talk to me... so many other customers have said that in the past two weeks lol...

course I've been increasingly agitated while doing my calls but I've not hung up on one in a long time... well accidentally anyway... this lucky customer got hung up on twice.. once while I tried to put him on hold and just pressed the disconnect button without even thinking about it... when I called him back ... I did it again lmao... nice customer experience there...

but then there are a few things that just make my day.... I actualy witnessed someone breaking into their house this afternoon.. it was great... it would have been even better if they had started walkin out with shit.. or the cops had been called on them... but I knew they lived there so I didn't bother...

this one is just soooo strange that I shouldn't repeat it but it is absolutely rediclulously funny.... apparently one of the ladies had a customer on the line that took a few minutes to take her tin foil hat off and call tech support... out of some sheer stupid gene that she has decided to confide in the lady tech support stranger that she had her cat stuffed in the freezer... the reason??? ... she beleived her neighbour poisoned the cat.... she is keeping the cat in the freezer so it will not go bad while she saves up enough money for the autopsy.... the freezer is obviously keeping the evidence fresh.... beautiful...

and the last one for now happens to be another angry customer.. this time it wasn't one of mine lol... the man was upset at microcrap and said to the agent in question that bill gates runs like a girl and runs crappy operating systems.... nice one bud... and yet you still decided to buy his software... your a moron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com