Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

a touch up may be needed for my drunken blogs... when I re=read them they dont make sence ... well in some fashion.... the sub guy was kinda funny I can't believe he called the customer a pussy lmao.... anyway I have a new hate for people that interupt a conversation by squeezing in between the two people and completely blocking someone off... but I spose it couldn't have been that much of a conversation because it didn't continue... maybe I thought getting a drink was more important.... I was at the bar getting a drink at the time after all... but anyway I was informed this morning that I was dancing with a 50 year old woman... not that I care or anything but they made a point to inform me of this... perhaps it was funny at the time... but all I remember is a good dancer :P lol.... unfortunately I dont really recall anything else worth mentioning except the poor cab driver... .for two nights in a row he had to put up with our drunken escapades and crazy conversations.. but there is one thing I must squeeze in here and most of you will not get this but it's a private joke and I can't help myself..... Happy Period.... lol I dont think the joke will ever die... unless it's replaced with something else lol.. but I'm sure I'll get a smack for it anyway.... have a pleasant hangover day people... fireworks happen tonight wooo hooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com