Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, August 04, 2006

useless rant.... I'm just in the mood.... you can probably ignore this post

what is it about people that they need to complain.... I'm like everyone else.. I complain too.. but I dont complain about things that I realize cannot be dealt with... changed.. or whatever well at least I dont complain to someone that cannot do anything about it... I'm sick of hearing people go on about the bus routes and how long it takes to get anywhere... speshuly when they complain to the bus driver.. your just making their job worse... complain to the people that run the service.. or someone in parlement... ya know .. someone that might be able to do something about it... the poor drivers are just doing their job.. taking yew where you want to go... and if yew didn't want to go there.. get the fuk off the bus... let us people that are riding the bus because we .. (most likely like yew) have no fukn choice... at least let us ride in peace without having to listen to your boring whining complaining ass... I realize the bus is not convenient here but complaining to the driver is useless... and annoys the rest of us... but ... this isn't what was the kicker.... the part that makes me really upset about this person and his stupid arguement is that he figures a radio talk show would have gotten this issue of his corrected... and proceeded to tell the driver about it... what the hell is a radio show gonna do besides perhaps get more people upset about it.... this might spread word of mouth yes I agree about that... but the talk show itself is not going to do a damned thing about changing the bus routes or the fares.... so take your looney fukn ass and walk next time.. you could use the exersize... and if yew dont like that?.... take a fukn cab... it will get ya exactly where yew want.. and probably a lot more conveniently too... and ... if your nice.. the cab driver will probabably even talk to your stupid boring ass because he/she might get a tip if they do.... which is more than I can say for the poor bus driver you pissed off with your lousy fukn comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com