Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

well as for the drunken blog it wasn't enough that I posted some information that I didn't want to... but apparently I pressed some buttons and deleted part of my contact list in messenger.... oddly enough I changed my nickname to:

ok.. I was drunk.. and I deleted everyone by mistake.. please message me so I can add you back

I spose this was an attempt to get attention since it was 5am and we were still partying... I honestly cannot believe that I was still raring to go and unfortunately will pay for that today... I'm not really hung over but am extremely tired lolol.... anyway here are a few of the messages that I recieved because of my stupid nick.. some are quite funny lol... (or at least the way I thought of them... my thoughts about the message are in brakets)

1. sound like a good night (it certainly was)

2. deleted us huh? meaniepantz.. go to tools, options, security and you can add back whoever ya want lol (and they think I'm a smartass)

3. that is what i call a good night, and it refreshes the soul...stil hangin on your email...so take er easy, or have another drink (some of my friends are actually very smart lol)

4. fag (some of my friends are mean lol)

5. thats smart (I'm inclined to agree)

6. did you delete everyone ya nut (well I try my best)

7. rofl a good drunk huh? (well I'm not sure how you can class a good drunk anymore but I was pretty drunk I guess lol)

8. my list says you didnt delete me so im calling lies (this is the best one of course because he actually figured it out.... though at the time I legitimately thought I had deleted some of my contacts)

9. thats the LeeeEeeMest excuse ive heard for bein deleted :P (this one was actually a nickname from after I explained it... but it is exceedingly funny)

it's wonderfull to have such friends to make you smile when your down in the dumps.. I'm sure I'll be getting messages all day now about my stupidity... I shall write this up in history (spose the purpose of this blog) but hopefully when roomie wakes up from her slumber she can enlighten me on some of the other events I just plain forget... but what I"m really looking forward to is the pictures lol... I know there were some silly ones taken last night... I do however remember the purpose of the nights actions.... a friend from ages ago came home and we all went out (even though we didn't feel like it) and danced and partied all night.. just what the doctor ordered .. anyone know a good way to get back a couple hours? I'm afraid I'm gonna need some of the day back lol I slept in for the first time in a long time... not to mention I busted my thumb putting together a computer desk at 6am while intoxicated.. I do believe that tools and liquer shouldn't mix but it calls for good times lol.... hopefully I'll be more carefull when I get the step fixed outside.. because that will call for power tools.. namely a saw.. I think I'll put the liquer away for that.. at least with the hammer I only bruised and bled.. instead of sawing off limbs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com