Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

ya gotta love the wacky kids of glace bay... they re arranged the letters of the signs as perverted sayings.. and we go our pictures taken with them... they were awesome... blowjobs for $29 and handjobs for $39... great shit... but everything queer here as well.. not to mention the shit goin on.. I forget the fukn signs specifically I just remember them being nasty and funny ... and we got our pictures with them... I hope to have them in a few days.... it wasn't my camera.. we shall see

------------------------

the above was posted when I was drunk last night... it was pretty much a blurr... I can't believe I was so drunk.. it's starting to bug me that I have let go of everything and just go with it... I used to be the one in control but I must admit I had fun... but it really is true about alcohol... your standards and cares melt away.... apparently I was dancing and playing pool with a snaggletoothed chick .... what I remember about playing pool was the white ball was nowhere to be seen so we used the yellow 1 ball.... I managed to win of course... what I dont understand was that the friends I was with were nice enough to talk to each other about how yucky this woman was but neglected to inform me lol.... luckily I realized that everyone had left (nearly a little too late) and caught up with them in town.... it seems strange to me but the bacon bits seem to be spreading like a rash because when I caught up to them they had pooptines with bacon bits all over em... we called a cab and got stood up... twice... so we decided to walk... I have yet to recall why the hell I walked with them because I was heading for a different town to get home.. but I'm sure as hell glad I did because of the signs thing... now I'm gonna try to recall the events a little more legibly but I cannot guarantee it lol....

as we were walking to everyones home we were passing the mall... next thing I know the others are pointing at the signs... there are big signs for advertisments in front of the mall.... someone had changed the letters around so that there were funny perverted sayings as you have read above... another of the sayings was blowjobs 2 for 1.... I'll have to get the pictures to remember exactly what was on them.. I'd like to know when and how the signs were changed without someone seeing it done... the signs are out in the open on one of the mosed used streets in town.. but regardless it was quite a good prank.. kudos to whoever pulled it off...

I almost forgot to mention the story about the old guy in the liquer store... I went in and picked up an 8 pack and went to the cash... the guy ahead of me was having a bit of trouble with the ATM... he was buying one Fosters can.... and using a debit card to pay for it... how hard up for booze does one gotta be.... espeshuly when you dont have enough to cover the charges... it was that bad that the lady that works there put in a dollar to cover some of the charges... finally the purchase was accepted... crazy shit man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com