Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

and the shit just keeps happening.. ya gotta love it when a cab driver puts his two cents in and comes up with a great line... so we were driving to the bar tonight and the topic of conversation was the big huge bag purse thing roomie takes everywhere she goes.... and how everything is kept in it (just in case) so the bag was searched at the bar last week... this week it was an extra passenger because when I asked the driver how much he said it was 7 bux plus a dollar for the bag (as an extra passenger) I gave him the dollar because it was funny lol.....

we are waiting in line for the bar and I look over in the parking lot and see some dood passed out leaning against the tree.... I've been drunk but never that drunk...

we get into the bar and proceed to have a great time when all of a sudden some dood walks through with hair at least 4 inches off his head... and I dont mean spiked... it was messy n shit but stickin up like he just woke up out of bed... not to mention a girl later on that had blonde hair dishevelled in the same manor.. except it might have been a wig.... it was horrible looking.. being bald would have made her look more attractive

speaking of attractive... what is with half teeth Ms. ED people... I've seen this girl before and she had a face like Mr. Ed but this time when she smiled she is missing a few teeth.... (yes I'm fukn horrible ... get over it)

I saw Snoop dogg tonight as well.... at least it kinda looked like him except I was told he was much cuter.. (I'll take the girls word for it)

we did the subway excursion again ... of course it's a regular thing now... but I mentioned to roomie to tell the story of yesterday... she proceeds to tell the poor lady behind the counter that she should get a free sub because she fell beside the store (because the fukers weren't open last night) oddly enough the lady laughed.. so did the other guy behind the counter... (because they laughed she should have gotten a discount) what they should have been doing was laughing at the ossified drunk guy that was passed out in the booth.. he had his feet up on the booth laying down ... all ya could see was his feet .. draped with his coat... they apparently kicked his drunken ass out and he managed to walk up (I didn't see this) to the front of the building and sit ... of all places next to the girl me and roomie were with.... and then proceeded to hit on her lmao... it was quite the site... he ended up passin out in the booth again... I think he'll be spending the night in the drunk tank if he stays there any longer....

the only other thing that I have to say is some girls really shouldn't drink to much... we were waiting for our non existant cab and this girl walks along with her ..I spose boyfriend or perhaps pick up.. and she keeps dropping her identification... put it in yewr pocket girl so ya dun lose it... that way you might be allowed in the bar again... so the boy friend says I'm gonna feed the ducks.. I said not with my sub yewr not... she pipes up saying "oh my god I want that sub" I said not a chance so she proceeds to try to grab it out of my hands... thankfully I'm not drunk tonight and lean so she can't grab it... I tell her there is jalapeno's on it and she says she loves them... doubtfull that she has any idea what they are.. her b/f drags her down the street and she drops her ID again.... I wonder how many times she dropped it along the way... the b/f prob didn't tell her to put it away or anything because he liked watching her bend over to pick it up... loverly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com