Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

another boring day in the cape... I dont know if I'm coming or going... the last two days have left my mind in a whirlwind of abyss... I'm working a shift for a friend and missing out on a trip out of this dump ... at least there are other things to do since I'm stuck here... last night I went to my usual stomping grounds and after getting a drink and going to my usual spot .. getting reasonably comfortable... I begin to hear what I thought was seal barking... there must have been some pub crawl or party event because there were a pile of people in the bar with shirts that had signatures and other jazz scribbled all over them.. there had to be about 50 of them... amoung the crew there was a group on the dance floor screaming something that sounded like seals.. but all together... what an orchestra.... I'm reminded of the barking dogs christmas commercials..... anyway I'm curious about some other things... there were a mishmash of strange looking people out last night.. I cant or wont describe them here... one of them ya had to see it things... however I will describe one of the weird looking doods was nearly 7 feet tall and he was trying to dance with an oriental who was about 4 feet tall... yes shorter than me.... he was doing some knuckle dragging in order to make eye contact... it was quite the site.. kinda looked like king kong picked up at the bar... unfortunately nothing else of interest happened.... maybe tonight will be different .. we shall see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i'll be nice and post a comment .. since i'm the spelling nazi .. memory has one m :P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. . im really not sure whats up with you in bars but im really thinking i might wanna skip the bar scene if i ever make it back east .. what frightens me is what kinda people YOU can find out here. . keep writing its not only therapy for you .. laughter is a good thing for everyone.

12:53 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com