Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I am fortunate to live to tell the tale but I am lucky to be alive....

last night is a bit blurry .. as most of the last few months have been but I remember bits and pieces.... I was in a room with 3 other people.. one being a female and the other two very angry men.... the leader was yelling and screaming and pointing his finger at me but I wasn't listening.. I was looking at the girl... next thing I know the other guy is grabbin me and pointing my face towards the yelling man.... I spit on him... then the man yelled "do it" ... the girl whipped out a gun and pointed it at me... smiled .. and shot me... I fell to the ground in pain... bleeding all over the place.... just before I lost conciousness I saw the woman shoot the other two men.... I woke up sweating and looking around for the woman.... nowhere to be seen thankfully...

why are dreams involving death seemingly very real.... maybe someday I'll dream something nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com