Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I dont know where to begin but I spose I'll start with the end... it's all that I really can recall... I feel like I should be dead....

went to a wedding reception last night... those stupid things are always boring... this one was no exception... but there were lots of funny sights... none of which I will be talking about... except the mean girls making fun of me lol.... afterwards me and the mean girls head over to hermans and proceed to drink more and party... I dont really have a recollection after this point except I got home... I have subs... and I lost a fukn toe.... my foot is so sore and I have no idea how it happened.... but at least I wasn't the rude one last night haha

------------------

edit after I was given some memories of last night.... at the reception paul was trying to walk and dance in high heel shoes.. it was quite the sight I must say now that I remember it happening... also since I was the only guy in the place that had a hat on... the bartender gave me a weird look when I asked him for a beer.. he made a gesture to a fake hat.. which I thought he was informing me to take the hat off but he was actually pointing to the labatts logo saying something about what I was ordering....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com