Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, September 22, 2006

I forgot one of the important parts of the night.... as we were sitting in the bar I really needed to spit... so I got up and spit out the window.... I appologize to whoever it may have landed on (the bar is on the second story of the building) but apparently I grossed out roomie so she yells at me "You Hock A Loogie Bastard" I spose I will never hear the end of it lol...

oh and near the end of the bar experience I managed to obtain a bloddy nose... so as I'm trying to get the blood to stop in the toilet some old dood proceeds to talk my ear off.. I forget what he was talking about except that he asked me where I worked.. I said one of them stupid call centers... he proceeds to rhyme them all off and I says yeah.. then he tells me his life story behind working at half of them as I"m shoving toilet paper up my nose and pullin it out with it covered in red... I know I've just grosed you all out so what the hell was this guy's problem... I'm in the middle of something important and he's droning off on a tangent to a person that just doesn't care about yewr meaningless story.... perhaps this is what you all feel sometimes reading my stories lol... I think I might add a bit more excitement to my stories than blah blah blah .. lets see if I can do it again tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com