Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, September 15, 2006

I was told tonight that my posts are less than acceptable... when my nickname changes to something that a story is on the blog it is expected that something really extravegant is posted and that people must go imediately and check it out.... yes this is normally true but I'm afraid the I was shot was less than adaquate... I agree cause I know I can do better... and as soon as I get over this drunk I am gonna post somethign that can be worthy of a decent post... I have an idea in mind but I'm also certain that I will have a better story tomorrow night after goin to the bar... I will be introduced to someone new and that always turns into a great night as well as story.. lets just do without the arse diggin and falling in pee episodes and I'm certain we will all get into the proper event and mood.. I'll be back with a better story soon.. but for now I'm focusing on revamping the website.. good things are in the works... yew wait n see.....

oh and I forgot.. I found a new way to clean dishes.... let the cat of the house lick the shit clean... then ya dun gotta do nuthin but rinse the dishes.. (if yew wish).. hope yew like eatin here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com