Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm curious to know the reasons for people thinking I'm so serious all the time... especially when they believe I'm not serious.... yes I can have a serious conversation.. yes I am capable of being serious... but more often then not I am klowning around because it's fun... it makes live easier and more enjoyable ... when I'm messing around I am usually up front about it or you can tell.. and if you can't tell then you really aren't paying attention or perhaps naive... I'm really tired of the bullshit in my life and people assuming things about me without even asking.... luckily I am almost rid of all of it... it wont be long now...

I spent the weekend on my own for the first time in a long while... it got me thinking about the past 3 months... I've wasted a lot of time and energy and I need to get myself back on the path I had begun for myself ... time is running out for me .. but it wont bring me down .. I will make it to where I want to be.. there is only one thing that is keeping me from achieving everything I've ever wanted... but I am lucky to know what it is... I hope I have the guts to stick to the plan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com