Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, September 08, 2006

it's about time I start posting about some funny stuff.. though I just dont have a lot going on anymore... I've become a hermit of sorts but this in itself can be funny if thought about from a certain point of view... me being an outgoing fun loving person that loves to carry on with other people.. stuck in a big house alone with a cat... yes I chuckled too... but it's the price I'll pay for enjoying the rest of life without any cares... I can give up a few months for the knowledge that I'll be able to lounge a few years... travel.. whatever.. and anyone that knows me .. knows that I do my share of travel more than most around here... so onward with the story...

this kinda sounds weird in a way but it's funny none the less.. I was being dropped off from work the other night ... I noticed a few girls were walking down the street... they were younger and probably a bit scared.... course it is 2am so they really should be scared walking through theh streets at this time of night... especially when a big car with tinted windows is slowing down and stopping kinda next to you.... the girls looked at the car and near lost their skin as the door to the tinted window car opens.... it kinda seemed as though they were in a cartoon and all that was left was their shadow skin as they ran down the street to get away from the strange car... even though they turned around halfway down the block to see me get out of the car and walk calmly up my steps and into my house.... but it's good to know that some kids have a little common sence not to stick around for strangers to nab them up.... it's a shame that people have to be scared like that but caution is a better thing to use than curiosity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com