Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

it's a shame that more people wouldn't post comments.... I know I have a fan base but I still have no idea how big it actually is... I've been told around that people like what I write but yet they dont post comments... now a few people do here and there.. I thank them for it... I get word of mouth as well which is ok but if more people start posting comments then everyone might lol.. granted the material hasn't been too great in the last few months (off and on) but I am working on that.... I've got some new stories that I've been working on so maybe I'll post some snippets from it and we'll see what happens... over the weekend I'll be overhauling the home site and the menu is going to be improved... hopefully I'll get it all done so it can be implemented for good... I've put this off for far to long as well... but the stories... they are coming soon.. more important things to do right now such as .... life lol .. tasha yew might find it boring but it helps me sleep at night lol... but only because I'm average :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com