Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, September 29, 2006

maybe you have noticed the new menu at the top... well new looking anyway... I hope to have the rest of the links fixed by the end of the weekend.. I have far to much content and it's taking much longer than anticipated... It's coming .. dont worry lol... I'm sorry about the comments section... it may not be as easy to use but at least the comments wont time out or dissapear after a while... enjoy...

so I had some drama in my life.... and I lost a friend.... well I didn't lose a friend I had lost her many months ago... I'm tired of it all.... thankfully there is only a month left.... some new developments have occurred for me and my next turn will be decided very soon.... I almost have nothing left tying me down to this place ... this has saddened me but I look forward to something new... it will be interesting to see where I am mentally in a years time... so many plans have changed over the last few months... my dreams are still the same... the only difference is I wont be taking someone with me on my journey at this time.... it wont be as enjoyable but it will make it easier to accomplish the things I want to do.... I am becoming excited for the first time in months.... I've finally got myself back on track to do some travelling... I haven't been out west in so long but I can't wait to visit the mountains again... I miss the breathtaking views and the skiing.. course I'll most likely be boarding instead .. I hope to take in some powder runs.. it's going to be great... anyway I have my head on straight.. just have to make it through the next month... it should be easy now though... no more headaches to pester me and the beginning of my favourite time of the year.... it's going to be a blast... here's to new friends and new beginnings... enjoy

2 Comments:

Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

testing the comments section... great it works

9:47 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man look at life through the eyes of a child and you will see things alot clearer

8:57 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com