Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

this isn't something I would normally do but since my adoring public makes a
request so I must accommodate them.... especially since it's rare that they
make such requests haha... however where do I begin.... first impressions
are sometimes misleading... they often keep people apart but sometimes bring
people together... friendship or otherwise there have been many first
impressions I've been super correct on but there have been a few that I was
not correct on... one such case would be tasha.... she comes across as
someone that one would love to hate but there is more to her than meets the
eye... perhaps she realizes it as well... I'm not exactly sure yet... at the
risk of creating a shrine about her (at her request) I'll attempt to write a
description of her that may be suitable for people to read.... she just
wants the attention... yes.. I understand.. I have the same problem lol...
as do many people... having praises mentioned about ones self always
provides a great feeling.. we all need to have it done from time to time...
I just hope that not everyone I know expect me to do this lol... I may hurt
some feelings.... but since I'm a nice guy... (contrary to some ones utterly
incorrect lying belief) I'll be the one that does this for tasha

when I first met tasha she always had a remark for the worst about anything
I had to say... I didn't appreciate most of it but found humor in most of
what she said and I even went so far as to aggravate the hell out of her
because of it... I'm good like that... whether she knows it or not she's a
nice person... but has a quick tongue that apparently has many uses lol...
most of which is for delivering a punch line... she doesn't type very well
but that doesn't matter... it's sometimes fun to try to decipher the codes
that she types lmao... (I'm sure many of her friends will agree) she has an
infatuation with pink in her hair but perhaps it's more than just hair ...
umm I spose I wont comment on that... she tends to make squirrel faces when
she's drunk.. or is that kissy faces... I still dont get that lol....
perhaps it's just the love of the moment with friends .... I spose I shall
never know lol.. probably for the best... perhaps I could mention her red
headed friend... perhaps not... spose it's a bit late for that.. I should
definitely mention her amazing talent of drawing... which she suggested that
I try selling to people lol.. I spose I shall not display her best work of
burgers and body parts from messenger... (I think that only me and her will
get that one) but more importantly she is very smart when she applies
herself.... she just needs to stop trying so hard to make people blush
haha...

of the very few things that I know about her I may have come up with a
decent description... I'll let her be the judge of that... anyone else want
an uneducated assessment of themselves? and please don't use the term do
me.. unless yew mean it lmao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com