Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, September 25, 2006

what a weekend.... I managed to contract the virus going around... yes I'm sick for the first time in a long time... sadly I had to go back to work today so I didn't get to fully recover... but it should be gone by the weekend.... I tried typing up some stories over this weekend but for some reason they didn't post.... and for one of them I'm really glad... I was angry over the weekend and was not in the right state of mind.... someday I'll confront this issue but it wont be anytime soon as it really doesn't matter anymore... I learned (well confirmed it cause I knew in a way) the truth and I'll leave it at that....

since I have a bad memmory I'll try to recap some of the interesting things that happened over the weekend... friday night I wasn't feeling too good but decided to go out anyway... I should have stayed home ... none of my friends showed up but I got to listen to some decent music..... the only story I could say about the night was there were a few gays at the bar... but what really made no scense was that these guys that were clearly gay were pretending they weren't by hitting on and dancing with wiminz.... it was quite funny to watch.... other than that I went home early because it was boring and I didn't feel well anyway...

Saturday I went to a house party... got to jam on a guitar and learned a new tune.... it was great... I even got to party with some old friends as well.. it's been a long time since I've seen them...

Sunday I spent the day in bed.... coughed up some disgusting crap and just rested... my computer is finally fixed and I managed to watch some movies .... hopefully I'll be feeling better so I can get my website fixed as I mentioned on prior posts... soon .. it will be soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com