Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

why does the doom and gloom continue to bother me? I am in a good place right now... my life is progressing in a direction that I finally like.... but certain things or perhaps more direct... people keep popping up trying to interfere with this.... I dont understand why... am I the type of person that lets everyone take advantage of me? maybe I'm just generous.... I will help anyone out if I can... I have even helped out people that I absolutely shouldn't have... and have felt regret over it.... I dont regret helping them out it's just that I'm tired of not getting anything in return for the things I do for people... it doesn't get me down though.. just dissapointed... I help out even though I know it's not going to help me in any way.. I'll get mine when I need it... I have so far... the more I help others the better it makes me feel about myself.. I know I'm doing the right thing... I just wish that certain people would respect me enough to return the respect I gave to them.... perhaps not even that.. I'm over the pain that was caused to me... I am a better person because of it.. but at least have some respect to either return the favour or just show respect... stop using people for your personal gain because you will not get anything for it in the end but misery....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com