Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, October 14, 2006

the first thing I'm going to mention is cadillac..... but I'm gonna come back to this.... there were a couple of events that took place last night.... I think the first one is gonna be at a friends place.... we are sittin around listening to music when one of the ladies says.... we have playboys.... me being the only guy in the place the lady assumed that I would find a playboy more entertaining..... sheesh... perhaps I shouldn't mention it but what the hell.... the topic of ejaculation comes up and with it a short debate on which is messier.. men.. or wiminz... I of course state that when done right the female one is much much messier.... one of them said no way and I said well yewr doin it wrong then ... and I'll just leave it at that (I'd hate to embareass anyone)..... while waiting for the cab we almost had a spider web war.... that was kinda funny listening to ladies shriek.. "get it off me!!! get it off me!!!" so off to the bar... there were a few interesting events but the only one that I can truly remember is the dancin dood... now the description will not do this justice but with an effort I'll do my best....

captain caaavvvveeeeeeee maaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! (from the cartoon)

this guy looked like he should have a club to beat a woman over the head and drag her back to the cave as his new pet..... he's on the dance floor with his head hangin down.. hunched over with both arms outstretched kinda like he was hugging someone but there isnt' anyone there... and he's swaying back and forth like dustin hoffman in rainman to some unidentifiable beat that he's imagining... because he's not goin with the beat of the song playing.... he keeps goin pretty much all night like this moving to different spots on the dance floor... quite entertaining... and he's usually there every couple weeks with the same thing.... one of his buddies reminds me of kumar from 'kumar and doofus go to whitecastle'... (I dont remember the other guy's name) he's got a cheap ass Saturday Night Fever suit on and he stays by the stage all night doin a little shuffle once in a while... nobody ever talks to him except the caveman guy and they always leave alone... curious...

anyway back to the caveman... at the end of the night we are chillin at the back because it's very hot in the bar (so the ladies said) and all of a sudden cave man gets a burst of energy..... while the slow songs are playing.... he starts bouncin.. jumpin up and down and then even so far as to punching the wall.... but he doesn't stop dancing with himself (or the imaginary girl)....

so we leave the bar and head towards slobway... I end up goin in by myself but there are a few people actin up in there as usual.... I just wish I could remember the conversation (since I was alone I of course dont have someone to remind me) but something about people being assholes was the usual topic.... some poor drunk girl was having a debate with another drunk girl.. and a drunk guy was in the middle of it all..... it was quite entertaining.. I'm sorry you all missed it... so after leaving there we head back the other way to jaspers... this seems to be the spot of choice... and of course I dont mind because the food is good there... which brings us to the cadillac....

we are walking back and are about to cut through the crapi clubs parkin lot when this loud noice starts comin toward us... it turns out to be a cadillac.... all I can hear (besides the blast of exhaust) is roomie goin oh my ... mmmmm cadillac.... so as the guy drives by I yell out something like "pick me up honey" of course with an impersonation of a woman.... roomie didn't like this lol.... so the cadillac starts driving around the block a few times.... after leaving jaspers we end up walking back down towards the crapi club in search of the cadillac.... sometimes I wonder about the ladies lol.... anyway we get back to the apartment and then the cab ride home.... the only other thing that would be worth mentioning (that I can remember) is the sound of the cadillac goin by the house at 6am and roomie goin out on the step to get a closer look lmao..... I fell assleep very close after this so I dont know how it turned out...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i can tell ya,i walked throught the pier alone,with a cell phone and smokes,high on redbull...never went to bed til 8am..i am so awesome!!!!!!! lol

2:18 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com