Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, October 16, 2006

I dont really have anything to write about today .... so I'll just mention this: over the years I have dabbled in poetry... I have over the last while posted some of it on one of my sites.... conveniently it was the community blog that I used to run with a number of friends... link is: http://jeecom.blogspot.com ... if you feel like checkin it out.. enjoy... I try to update it once in a while.. but since it's not one of my main passions it doesn't get done regularly.. I'm just wondering how I would feel about sharing it with others... anyway that doesn't really matter... maybe something interesting will happen at work... sposed to be chinese day today..

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

Isn't it always Chinesse day at work?? Sumting is wong with my cumputer....

7:24 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com