Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm filing for assault charges....... I am in terror... I cannot believe this has happened to me.... I was at work minding my own business when I got extremly frustrated with a call.... and I screamed out... I spose it was kind of loud... of course I banged on the desk as well... next thing I knew I was being attacked... I got bludgened from behind me......

thankfully I wasn't hurt.... much....

aparently at the same time I was going into a hissy fit... the lady behind me was taking a call.... and as the guy on the phone read off his number ... I had my moment .... the customer asked her if she wanted him to repeat the number.. she exclaimed that it wasn't her that made the noise... and then she threw her pen at me..... we all had a good laugh over it afterwards... I think they will all be glad if I get my new position.... off the phones... or better... leave..... which will most likely be very soon thankfully.. I've been doing this more than long enough...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think being smacked in the back of the head with a pen is considered bludgeoning ya big sissy

2:23 p.m.

 
Blogger LeeEeeMuR said...

that may have hurt more than the pen lol

2:27 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that shit is just funny man

4:18 p.m.

 
Blogger Marcus said...

But a pen can be concidered a deadly weapon in the right hands....

7:17 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com