Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

it is so sad to keep having to deal with this on a daily basis.... stupid people... I'm tired of it... I can handle stupid questions but when people are just plain rude to other people especialy when they are just trying to help... it's a bit too much for me... yesterday I get a call from some asshole that keeps exclaiming to his mom that he's trying to help her out.... the guy is being a dick to his mother... and he's not a younger fella either... then he tries to give me attitude as well.. I just couldn't deal with that... I snapped at him .... thankfully theh prick got the hint and realized that I didn't think much of him ... but since it is my job I got straight to the point and got him off my phone... the fukwit became appretiative and appologitic... the bastard better be as appretiative to his mother as well....without her he wouldn't have had the ability to be graced by my presence on the phone....

the other thing that pisses me off about my job is the continuous comments about customer service... yes they are a bit difficult to communicate with but they are having the same difficulty with you... back off .. at least they are trying... but if your gonna bad mouth someone because of the way they speak... you should at least be able to speak yourself.. for example... this bitch of a woman calling in... the very first thing out of her mouth was: "oh thank god you speak english" she paused waiting for my response... when I didn't offer one she began to read off her case number.... "S as in sam.... R as in ray.... X as in Extra"..... you stunned bitch... your gonna complain about someone elses inability to speak english when you have no idea how to speak it yourself... she did mention some other stupid comments with incorrect english language but I was too pissed talking to her to write them down... I'm sorry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com