Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

my descriptive powers have given me an opertunity to write about someone that gives inspiration to many... I knew this was going to happen... however I didn't believe that this person would be asking for the uneducated description of oneself.... I'm impressed that I was asked.... or perhaps more impressed he's still checking out my blog lol... it may mean that I am actually an adaquate writer myself (of course there is the exception of spelling but that's what spell checkers are for.. and I just dont use one ... yet) perhaps this is where the inspiration comes in... in any event this is supposed to be about someone else so here we go with it......

years ago I would go to the bar and hang out... drink and party whatever... I would make my way to slobway afterwards and there would be a man behind the counter that was always friendly and depending on who ya were... had something to say about you or more than likely the state of mind you were in.... it's amazing what some people are labeled with at certain points in their life but SubwaySteve is one of the most known figures in my town.... yes even more known than me.... for now... I dont know exactly when I first met him but I've grown to belive that he could be an influential part of my life in some ways... I'm certain that others would agree in some manor... but I will not call him SubwaySteve ever again.. he has been self promoted (rightly so) to Supersteve.. This is the name dubbed opon his website to describe his alter ego... it is also one of the reasons that I write in this blog... there were two blogs that I read continuously.. one was SuperSteve and the other was Cory Smith's... both were quite entertaining and led me to contributing my own flavour of entertainment that you find in these pages...

perhaps a description is in order for those that may not know him or perhaps are looking to find out... Supersteve is a larger.. balding.. (ok I'm kidding about the balding though perhaps he is .. I haven't seen him in a long time) friendly and an outgoing fella... I doubt you would find a nicer guy around.. except me of course... he has a strange obsession with an american football team called the Steelers... perhaps it has something to do with the local economy ... there used to be quite the steel industry close to home... but yuk.. american.. I couldn't live with myself... well I spose I could as there aren't any canadian teams in that league.... ummm sorry.. back to the point... oh yes.. obsession with a football team and rubber ducks... and of course his new bride... I dont think I ever met her legitimately so I unfortunately cannot go into detail about her... you can read about her in his outstanding blog... (yes there is a link to his blog in my blog links at the top... it is a very worth while read... in case your lazy click here -- SuperSteve -- )

He transformed himself into what I would call a living legend when he started his blog.... the infamous blog that eventually got him (perhaps allegedly) inexcusably fired.. I remember the first day I walked into the building.. I was greeted by Supersteve... he was not my interviewer but the first of many familiar things I would find at my new home called work... and I was very glad for this... unfortunately I dont have many other stories about him of a personal nature but Supersteve is quite the guy and I'm glad to have him as a friend.. even if he isn't a close friend... but that just shows how much character he really has...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice story really touching

12:26 a.m.

 
Blogger SM said...

You made me all teary-eyed, joe...lol

12:18 p.m.

 
Blogger Marcus said...

Sniff Sniff

7:38 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com