Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, October 22, 2006

the night of almost everyone drinking more than they should have was last night... myself included..... I have never ever drank as much as I did last night... but the strange part is ... I wasn't drunk... however... I got burned.... twice.. got bitten... got wet... was kissed... again twice... went on a tour of eastern cape breton and I even managed to spend way to much money on one hell of a night out..... the events are of course foggy as usual but with the help of everyone I should be able to describe it as follows:

first it started with a trip to the mall to pick up chips.... I needed to have snacks for when people arrived.. there was sposed to be a party at my place.... I get to the mall and go around different stores... get some bowls for the chips... picked up some juice and of course the chips... bobby showed up first at around 6... since no one else was to arrive till around 9 or 11 an XboX tournament started up... sadly I got my ass handed to me.... I'm not much of a gamer lol... perhaps I should have put on a racing game instead... then I would have won.... anyway my cousin arrives with her two friends... they are already half in the bag... I think I am up to my 6th beer at this point.... music is played and downloaded... as I took over the DJ'ing one of the friends didn't like what was on and had to have her way and find an appropriate song to put on.... since I was already searching for a song I wouldn't relinguish my command on the mouse which the girl didn't feel was cool so she got her chompers and bit my hand.... I still have the marks from it a few hours later... it's like a bruise now except it's just red and sore.... the other friend was in shock that I didn't scream out or anything when she bit me and didn't let go of the mouse... perhaps that's why I still have the mark.. she clamped on like a crocodile for about 2 minutes at least...

side note.. cousin ended up with cat hair all over her new outfit before going to the bar.... quite funny if you ask me...

I made some phone calls to the other people that were sposed to show up and found that they were already at the bar or not coming to to unforseen circumstances.... great so me bobby and the three girls pile in a cab and proceed to the bar.... some laughing and carrying on continues and some bad jokes about teeth... we get to the bar and sadly everyone (except me) gets hit for ID.... bobby the brain doesn't have his on him but strangly gets hit for ID as well... craziness follows... he shows the bouncer his Stream badge hahahaha..... we think about the situation for a bit.... I'm up to about 8 or 9 and am ready for any adventure....

road trip!!!

we make a few calls and our buddy darrell comes and takes us on a tour to the bay... while waiting for him to arrive we wait at slobway and a bunch of girls are walking down the street to hermans and I know something funny happened here but I cannot recall what it was.. maybe bobby can enlighten me ...

inserted here bobby explained:
yeah man np i was fuking weak and yeah the girls in front of slobway they kept talking about this one chicks pants and why she kept playing with her ass lol also u mentioned being bitten and one of said girls was like I would have kicked her ass it was funny


... after this we head for the bay .... bobby gets his ID and I pick up my friend Gina at the Strange Event bar to join us on our adventure.... we get back to the bar after some crazy stories are told in the car about lesbians.... nice... and bobby the brain shows his ID.... the bouncer allows him passage... first stop... bank machine... it was packed by about 10 people... ok so a tour around the bar begins... I see all kinds of people.. oddly no strange freaks.... so far..... we settle by the stage... meet up with the rest of the crew... introductions are made and then the drinking commences again....

bank machine first... my cousin is taking her time ... tying up the line... I playfully shove her and tell her to hurry up... some dick gives me a look.... I dont like him already... the money flows and onward to the bar to release some of it.... dancing commences but the dance floor is over crowded so we move to in front of the stage... there is always room there.... but not for long.. for some strange reason people kept coming to where we were.... and then the hissy fit.... for some odd reason I perhaps felt violated... every time I turned around there was some guy standing behind me... I'd move.. but then there would be another one.... so I freaked out.... it was a bit silly .. and I probably looked like a fool but at the time I didn't care....

another tour of the bar happened after this.. we met up with some more friends and proceeded to go outside to the smokin section.... this would be where I got burned..... twice.... and they wonder why they have to smoke outside lol... so now I have a burn mark on my left hand and teeth impression on my right hand.... at least I could still hold a bottle.... so it continues....

there was something else I was sposed to mention at this point but I cannot remember what it was for the life of me.... maybe I'll just fill this space in with the hot girls kissin on the dancefloor.... but then perhaps it was an exageration... it sure as hell looked like they wanted to go at it right there... I doubt there would have been too many objections... oh yes I remember now... my buddy Fowler was getting his groove on ... I kinda got distracted by the hot girls on the dance floor .. they were much more interesting than his crazy antics with a girl I will not mention but parties involved will understand why it is funny... I'm sorry I can't elaborate.. it would be mean...

well it was nearly all wrapped up except saying good byes after this and meeting our ride home outside... somehow we all got separated and couldn't find each other... but all met back at my place to continue an after party... I believe I was up to 10 - 11 at this point... this would be a record for me.. one I do not look forward to breaking.. but since it was stretched out over time this would be why I was still able to have use of my limbs and such..... however my friend Gina was close to passin out on the couch...... and I closed off the night with watching a show on the computer... I think I'll need to watch it again because I probably passed out myself but it was from exhaustion instead... these 6am adventures are having a toll on my system I tell yew lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man saturday was messed i had a blast I have never had that much fun and I thank you but yeah next time i will bring my id i cannot believe i forgot that nyway buddy peace

oh yeah ur roomie is a cool cat man she has a good head on her shoulders peace

6:46 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com