Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, October 09, 2006

scary... I've applied for another position... scarier... I got an interview.. if I get the position I may have to stay in hell for a little longer.... lucky me... re-evaluating my situation seems to be a weekly event these days... hopefully something more permanent will occur soon.... I hate to drop everything for the unknown but it looks like it's going to come to that... but yet it's still exciting.... it's been a long time since I picked up sticks and wondered where I would sleep or eat next... I'm just thankfull for the past 3 months.. things couldn't have gone better... and there is still a great month ahead of me....

the weekend was still the same... went to the crapi club ... got drunk... went to slobway... but got a phone call on the way back... a new destination.... Jaspers... it's been a while since I was there and the breakfast is still good.. I remember years ago when my father was around and I would stay with him on my days off to visit... we would play Risk for hours with a bunch of friends then when the sun came up would head off to Jaspers for breakfast before sleep.... lots of fun... nothing like global domination and beer lol...

saturday was filled with pool playing sharks... thankfully it wasn't for money.. a couple of the boys would be goin home with nothing lol... and of course watching Montreal kick Toronto's ass...(Hockey) shootouts still count lol ... then off to the bar.... and just to mix things up for once.. poutine instead of slobway... gotta save room for the turkey dinner on sunday... I had a great meal with my family for thanks giving...

speaking of turkey dinner ... spose I would take the time to let everyone know what I'm thankfull for this year... so I've made a top 10 list:

1. life (I'm alive and there's never a dull moment these days)
2. family (I dont know what I'd have done this year without them)
3. friends (this list is growing for the first time in a long time)
4. my upcoming plans (I'm just plain thankful)
5. roomie (included with my list of friends but special shout out just the same)
6. my ex lying to/leaving me (opened my eyes and I still haven't bad mouthed about her)
7. internet (my communication with the world)
8. sadly my possessions (but as you can see they aren't top of my list)
9. I'm going to mention my job.. without it not much is possible
10. beer and detox... (this one I look forward to leaving behind in a month)

it's amazing what has happend this year... it's still a mixture of emotions but I look forward to seeing how my top 10 list will change the bottom 7 items as nothing can change the top 3.... but it will be difficult to say how often I'll see family next year... travelling makes it difficult to come home... Happy Thanksgiving everyone..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried to comment last week but it gave me an error,but i wanted to say thanks 4 the shout out and i am thankful 4 u too..awww excuse me i needa go barf for bein to sweet..hehehe

2:16 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com